- This event has passed.
Interfaith Monthly Meeting
March 10, 2015 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Topic of the Month: The Soul
- Within your tradition, is there a concept of the Soul?
- If so, how is it defined or what ideas surround the Soul?
- What is the Soul?
- Why do we have a Soul?
- Where does it come from and where does it go?
- If your tradition does not believe in a Soul or holds another concept altogether, what is that?
- Are we Sacred as beings?
- How does the concept of having a Soul influence the way you think about and engage in life?
- Or how does the concept of not having a Soul influence the way you think about and engage in life?
The goal of the meeting is to get to know one another and keep in touch. The meetings start with introductions and a sharing of your faith or philosophical identifications view/response on a ‘question/topic of the month’. There is also time to share what’s going on regarding events of interest. All are welcome to join. We meet every second Tuesday from 11:30am – 12:30pm and alternate meeting locations between Community Lutheran Church and the Baha’i Center of Las Vegas.
This monthly meeting will be co-facilitated by Mary Lou Anderson, Interfaith Peace Activist, and Mel Lipman, Humanist
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments and a light snack will be provided.