Interfaith Forum – My Religion’s Concept of God
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Panelists will address such questions as: Is God a Being? A Spirit? Unknowable? Does God have a body and a gender?
Unitarian Universalist Church of Las Vegas
3616 East Lake Mead Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89115
Directions: From E. Lake Mead Blvd and Pecos, proceed east on E. Lake Mead a half block. The church is located on the north side of the street.
- Pagan: Candace Kant, Ph.D., Academic Dean, Cherry Hill Seminary, Temple of Goddess Spirituality.
- Buddhism: Ms. Anna Ikeda, Las Vegas Region Women’s Leader, SGI-USA
- Sikh: Upinder Singh, M.D., Baba Deep Singh Ji Gurdwara
- Christian Spirit Based: Will Rucker, Pastor, Freedom Life Grace Church
- Unitarian Universalism: Reverend Rachel A. Baker,Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Las Vegas
About the Interfaith Forums
In a world torn apart by religious misunderstanding, the goal of the Interfaith Forums is to provide an experience where people can hear different religions’ perspectives in an environment of mutual respect. It is a time and place to hear and be heard. In the course of nearly two decades, the forums have helped forge strong relationships between members of Southern Nevada’s diverse religious communities.
The forums are followed by a time for socializing and refreshments provided by the host congregation.
All forums are open to the public at no cost.