Interfaith Forum – Adversity: How my Faith Helps the World Deal with Adversity and Helps the Individual View and Make Sense of Suffering
November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
HOLY SPIRIT CATHOLIC CHURCH
5830 Mesa Park Drive, Las Vegas, Nv. 89135
- Catholicism: Father Bill Kenny, Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Islam: Athar Haseebullah, Esq., Chairperson, Masjid Ibrahim Mosque
- Romani: Ms. Melissa Akiima Eggstaff, Drabarni
- Sikh: Upinder Singh, M.D., Baba Deep Singh Ji Gurdwara
- African Methodist Episcopal: Reverend Leonard B.Jackson, Faith Organizing Alliance
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: Todd Moody, Esq.,Former Stake President, Public Affairs Specialist
Moderator: Mrs. Elham Khomassi
About the Interfaith Forums
In a world torn apart by religious misunderstanding, the goal of the Interfaith Forums is to provide an experience where people can hear different religions’ perspectives in an environment of mutual respect. It is a time and place to hear and be heard. In the course of nearly two decades, the forums have helped forge strong relationships between members of Southern Nevada’s diverse religious communities.
The forums are followed by a time for socializing and refreshments provided by the host congregation.
All forums are open to the public at no cost.